Offered through: Elna Esterhuizen practice (BHF-9990860040813141).
In a world that is trapped in a performance discourse, little attention is given to well-ness and well-being. Growth and resilience needs a supportive environment, internal and external. You are invited to self-care, reflection and responsible action. Your voice counts. You have the pen to re-write your own story.
Both Face-to-face and Zoom / Skype based services are available.
- Depending on the client’s life cycle and needs, a selection of assessments would be utilised to provide input into career development , change and transition, career management conversations.
- Happiness is not just about career performance, more importantly it is about being.
- Our study methods offering is available to support learners from Gr 4 to adults.
Counselling & Support groups
- Utilising storytelling and narrative counselling practices to determine the dominant stories in client lives, finding unique opportunities to develop an alternative story. Walking with the client in realising that the problem is the problem and the client stands in a relationship with the problem. Adopting a curious approach to the problem. Both parties work as equals. The client starts living the alternative story.
- Focus areas: experiences of loss, being lost, trauma, anxiety, depressive experiences, loss of identity, life transitions, relationships, spirituality, burn-out, retrenchments, uncertainty and confusion.
Support Group Counselling
- Support groups offer opportunities for clients to learn from others and collectively have support in claiming their lives back from with the problem.
- Available groups:
- People experiencing complaints of uncertainty and confusion.
- Woman dealing with experiences of heartbreak due to broken relationships.
Spiritual guidance & retreats
- Working through emotional pain and spiritual discourses to find the true self and start living a life of freedom
- Developing practices of solitude and living in the present
- Hosting of retreats
Elna is a registered Industrial Psychologist (PS59668), a Human Resources Consultant, Religious Specialist in Christian Pastoral Counselling (D185/18) and Life Coach (GAEST-3777-PRA).