Why make use of a life coach?
- What do you do when you need help with improving your self-esteem, obtaining more self-confidence, wanting to make career changes or wanting to improve your day-to-day life.
- It is here where the life coach comes in. We are used to the term coach when we refer to a sports coach like rugby, tennis or any other sport. Just like a good sports coach will keep the athlete focus on their goals, provide feedback, challenge and encourage them when they may feel frustrated and not make enough progress, a good life coach will help you set goals, stay focused and motivated in order to gain insights and make progress towards achieving your life-goals in less time than you could on your own.
What is life coaching?
- Life coaching is a one-on-one process between the Coach and the client often referred to as the coachee. The coaching process is a collaborative process that is facilitated by a well trained and professional coach. Coaching is a type of wellness process that helps people to make progress in their lives in order to attain their life goals and to become a better version of themselves.
- Life coaches help their clients to make the necessary behaviour changes in order to attain these life goals. Typical goals may include just about anything like gaining more self-confidence, weight loss, career changes, better relationships, and many more. People from every possible age, background, and occupation get coaching, but they all have one thing in common; a desire to achieve something more in their personal or professional life.
- Whatever your goals, a professional life coach gives you motivation, accountability and support, keeping you focused and taking action from week to week.
How does life coaching work?
- Coaching differs from other wellness professions in that coaching relies on your unique skills, gifts, knowledge and experience to lead you to personal insights.
- Life coaching is distinct from giving advice, consulting, counselling, mentoring and administering therapy.
- Your coach will use the art of asking the right questions and effective listening to help you get to the heart of it.
- Coaches follow a structured process to help their clients to create strategies and to implement them in order to achieve life-changing results.
- Your coach will employ a number of tools, techniques and processes designed to help you to reach your full potential and achieve your goals.
What can you expect?
- Firstly we would like to meet with you over a cup of coffee, for you to get to know us a bit better and for us to understand your specific needs. This is important for us because we do not use a standard one-size-fits-all solution, all our solutions are customised based on every individual client’s specific needs.
- Coaching happens in a safe space and all our conversations and session will be treated with full confidentiality.
- This initial session is totally free and there is no obligation or expectation to make use of our services if you do not want to proceed.
- If you do choose us, we will arrange a goal-setting session to determine what you would like to focus on and achieve during your coaching.
- Subsequent sessions will depend on your goals and the approach you want to take as you are in full control of how the process will be structured.
- As the coach, we will provide a safe space, facilitate and guide the process.
What is expected of you during coaching?
- As coaches, we believe that every individual has the power, knowledge and ability to make the choices and changes they need in order to achieve their goals.
- Important is that coaching results in hard work in order for you to reach your goals. It is up to you to put in the hard work to make it happen as change is never easy. Like the saying – Only you can change your life.
- It is important to come with an open mind and a willingness to participate and learn from each session.
- Important is that you believe in yourself and persevere.
Connect with us for an obligation free session:
We would love to meet with you and to join your journey to achieve your life purpose and to become the version of yourself, you want to be.